Welcome to our Website
Department of Georgia American Legion Riders
Department of Georgia Centennial Coin - Click here for the Order Form
- Officer Certifications - The ALR Chapter Certification Form is due within seven days after your annual elections. A current 2018-2019 Certification is required for voting delegates at the DOG Rally of the Department Convention next month. Please use the current form on the dogalr.org website. There is also a fillable form link that you can fill in online, then download a copy to keep and print. Please email a copy to your District ALR Director, Area Assistant Director and myself. The fillable form requires all header information and required 5 officers. Other fields are optional depending on how many officers your chapter has. Note: "ALR Meeting Day of the Month" requires the week of the month and day of the week; i.e. 2nd Monday. If you need assistance, call me.
- The Boys State Ride and Visit (Patch event) is scheduled for Thursday, May 31st. Staging will be at Fraziers Harley Davidson (4699 Friendship Rd) in Buford at 09:15 am. KSU @ 09:30 am for a scenic ride ending at Riverside Military Academy to have lunch (free) and visit with the boys.
- ALR Officer Installations - If you would like for the State Director, Assistant State Director or District Director to install your officers, please contact them via email as soon as your Post sets their installation date so the we can add it to our schedule. First come, first serve.
- 100% Participation Streamer - We are bringing back our 100% Participation Streamer. Each ALR Chapter must have at least ONE (1) representative in each of the nine DOG ALR events listed below. We know that everyone has local events, people work, bikes are in the shop, etc, etc, but only ONE member is required. Members of the ALR Executive Committee (Director, Assistant Directors, District Directors and Past Director) are excluded, because we expect them to make every effort to participate in these events. Qualification will begin at the Department Convention DOG Rally next month in Duluth GA and presentations will occur at the 2019 Department Convention in Valdosta GA.
<blockquote style="font-family: " times="" new="" roman",="" times,="" serif,="" emojifont,="" "apple="" color="" emoji",="" "segoe="" ui="" notocoloremoji,="" symbol",="" "android="" emojisymbols;="" font-size:="" 16px;="" letter-spacing:="" normal;="" margin:="" 0px="" 40px;="" border:="" none;="" padding:="" 0px;"="">
- DOG Rally at Department Convention (June)
- Old Soldiers Day Parade (1st Sat in Aug in Alpharetta)
- The Ride Home (POW/MIA Day, Sep 21, from Warner Robins to Andersonville)
- Fall Conference ALR Meeting (October)
- Atlanta Veterans Day Parade (Sat closest to Nov 11)
- Spring Conference ALR Meeting
- National Commander Escort (As scheduled by National)
- Boys State Ride & Visit (May/June time frame)
- DOG ALR Retreat (May or June)
FREE Accidental Death Life Insurance UP TO $5,000 is available to the Legion, Auxiliary and SAL (if over 18 years old). Sign up once, keep your Legion Family membership current and you will never have to sign up again. Please do this NOW for your loved ones. You will need your Legion Family membership number for verification.
For information about Mesothelioma Symptoms, click here.
Attention Harley owners: ALR and custom headplates are available through this licensed dealer. Click here for more information
Thanks for visiting our website! Tony Propst - State Director